Welcome to Woolly Hugs' 2016 Christmas Craft Auction
Welcome to Woolly Hugs' 2016 Christmas Craft Sale auction site, raising funds for the wonderful folk at the Alzheimer's Society.
Here's how our Christmas Craft Auction will work....
* The Auction starts at 6pm on Thursday 24th November 2016. No bid will be accepted before this time.
* All items will have their own post as listed to the right here. Bids must be added to the relevant post.
* If posting ‘anonymously’ we ask you add a contact name in with your bid or we cannot accept that bid.
* Bids must be made in Sterling, or we will get in a right pickle.
* The Auction ends at 9pm on Sunday 13th March 2016, no bids will be accepted after this time!
* After an auction it may take us a few minutes to confirm winning bids, as there are several to get to.
* Please email us within 24 hours if yours is the confirmed winning bid at the close of the Auction - email@example.com or we will go to the next highest bidder.
* You have 3 days in which to pay, or we will go to the next bidder!
* P&P is included in your bid.
* Once payment is received we will post your gorgeous crafts to you using second class post.
* Ideally payment will be via Paypal, but we will happily talk about other ways to pay too.
We know we have our fabulous Band of International Blanketeers, and we are very happy to send items overseas, however we will need to ask for a contribution of up to £5 towards posting if it goes out of the UK.
Good luck and the most enormous THANK YOU!
Saturday, 12 March 2016
Beautiful hand felted Easter crafts for our Sale from lovely Rachel V. These are just gorgeous, please do check them out. We are in love, thank you! xxxxx